BehaviorLive offers the first ever Live CEU platform for Behavior Analysts. Please read below for information on hosting a live event for CEUs.
Here is a 15 minute video showing how to present on the platform.
Within a live event, there are three different "roles" for users. Hosts, Guests, and Attendees.
- A HOST has the ability to appear on screen, chat, create polls, view question, invite people on screen and most importantly, Start the Broadcast.
- A GUEST is similar to the host. Typically a co-presenter or panelist and has all the same permissions as a host, except they can not start the broadcast.
- An ATTENDEE is a viewer of the event. They can chat, ask questions, participate in polls and appear on screen only if invited by the host. Attendees can also get CEUs for eligible events.
You can find out more about the CEU process here.
Preparing for a live event as the HOST
- You and your guests can always test your camera and screen sharing capabilities at www.behaviorlive.com/setup.
- Once you (the host) has joined the event, click "prepare to go live" in the bottom left corner.
This will bring you into the "Green Room". While in the green room, only Hosts and Guests can see each other. Attendees will not be able to see you until you "Go Live".
- Check your camera and microphone to make sure you and your guests can all hear each other.
- If you need to change your camera or microphone, click the Icon.
- When you are ready to start broadcasting your event, click "Go Live" in the bottom right hand corner.
You are now live! You should see a timer start ticking on the bottom of the screen.
- When you are done, click "End Stream" to stop broadcasting.
During a live event you can share your screen, invite attendees on screen, create polls, view questions and chat with attendees. Click the links below for more information.
- Sharing your screen
- Creating polls
- Inviting attendees on screen
- Viewing Questions
- Chatting with attendees
Preparing for a live event as the Guest
Remember, you can always test your camera and screen sharing capabilities at www.behaviorlive.com/setup.
A guest is a co-presenter, or an attendee that has been invited on-screen. If you are in the "guest" role, you will see the option to "Join Presentation" at the bottom of the screen"
Clicking this button will start your camera, and bring you on screen for the event.
NOTE ON SHARING VIDEOS
Browser-based screen-sharing does not allow for Audio. Here is our solution to sharing videos within your presentation
Follow the guide below for more information: